Premenstrual syndrome refers to women experiencing headache, breast tenderness, fatigue, nervousness, general weakness, mental depression or irritability, irritability, insomnia, pelvic heaviness, abdominal pain, diarrhea, and dull waist 7-14 days before menstruation. Back pain, nasal congestion, edema and other symptoms.
1. Mental symptoms: anxiety and depression;
2. Physical symptoms: including water and sodium retention pain and symptoms of hypoglycemia;
3. Symptoms of hypoglycemia: fatigue, increased appetite, sweet tooth, headache may also be related to hypoglycemia;
1. To supplement calcium, take calcium tablets or drink milk and soy milk to get more calcium. Calcium helps relieve mental stress and other problems. Drinking a cup of hot milk before going to bed not only beautiful skin but also helps sleep;
2. Exercising, soaking your feet at night, or taking a sauna bath can help promote blood circulation, reduce water retention and other symptoms, and at the same time alleviate menstrual dysmenorrhea caused by cold during menstruation.
It may be triggered by hormones and other factors such as neuroendocrine or high sensitivity to progesterone, or it may be caused by insufficient serotonin secretion. Psychosocial factors have a certain influence on the occurrence of premenstrual syndrome, but related research is insufficient Treatment
Relieve or eliminate physical and psychological symptoms, reduce the impact on personal daily life, interpersonal communication, and quality of life; and minimize the side effects of treatment as much as possible
Qiao Mingqi, Zhang Zhenyu, Xu Xujie, etc. Epidemiological investigation on the distribution of premenstrual syndrome syndromes. "Vip", 1997
Zhang Huiyun, Qiao Mingqi, Zhu Wucheng, Wang Jing. Serum hormones and behavioral changes in rats with liver-qi invasion in simulated premenstrual syndrome. "CNKI", 2002
Qiao Mingqi, Jiang Kun, et al. Jingqianping granule multicenter, randomized, double-blind, double-simulated controlled treatment of 403 cases of premenstrual syndrome with liver-qi inversion. "Chinese Journal of New Drugs", 2002
Zhang Huizhen. Differential treatment of 58 cases of premenstrual syndrome. "Liaoning Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine", 2004
Zhang Huiyun, Ma Jing. Effect of Jingqianshu Granules on the expression of estrogen receptor α and β mRNA in hypothalamus and hippocampus of rats with liver-qi stagnation syndrome in premenstrual syndrome. "CNKI; WanFang", 2010