Repetitive strain injury
Repetitive strain injury (RSI) refers to damage caused by repeated use of a certain group of muscles for a long time. It can also be called repetitive strain injury, strain injury, or injury caused by repetitive actions.
Guitar, typing, working on the assembly line, and certain ball sports (baseball, tennis, golf) can all cause RSI. It is a common occupational disease.
Pain, swelling, stiffness, and irritability are all symptoms of RSI.
1. Take regular breaks (software reminders can be installed) and do stretching exercises.
2. Maintain a good posture.
3. Use ergonomic tools.
4. Use a footrest and wrist rest.
5. Adjust the keyboard, chair and screen to a suitable height.
6. In addition to the mouse and keyboard, other input methods such as drawing boards and voice recognition systems can be used.
7. The elbows should be at right angles.
Acupuncture can help with repetitive strain injuries by relieving symptoms of pain and inflammation in sports by reducing inflammation. Stimulating nerve function in muscles and tissues, and releasing endorphins (natural pain-relieving substances)