Overview of Irregular cycle
Irregular cycles refer to a variety of diseases related to menstruation, including changes in the menstrual cycle, menstrual period, menstrual volume, menstrual color, menstrual quality, as well as dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, premenstrual tension syndrome and other symptoms that occur before and after the menstrual cycle. A general term for a variety of symptoms. Menstrual disorders can be divided into two categories, one is anovulatory menstrual disorders; the other is ovulatory menstrual disorders. Anovulatory menstrual disorders are infertile because they do not ovulate, and ovulatory menstrual disorders may be infertile or prone to miscarriage in early pregnancy due to abnormal corpus luteum function despite ovulation. Both types of menstrual disorders may return to normal after treatment Menstruation and pregnancy.
Most irregular menstruation is due to man-made causes.
Irregular menstruation refers to menstrual changes caused by various reasons, including the advancement and delay of menarche age, changes in cycle, menstruation, and menstrual flow. It is one of the most common symptoms of gynecological diseases.
Symptoms of menstrual disorders
1. Early menstruation: early menstruation refers to shortening of the menstrual cycle, shorter than 21 days, and more than 2 consecutive cycles. It belongs to the biphasic basal body temperature of ovulatory uterine bleeding, and the follicular period is short only 7 or 8 days, or the luteal phase is shorter than the luteal phase. 10 days or the body temperature rises less than 0.5 degrees Celsius.
2. Delayed menstruation: missed menstruation for more than 7 days, or even a row of 40-50 days, and symptoms of more than 2 consecutive menstrual cycles occur. Those who have ovulation have a biphasic basal body temperature, but the follicular period is long and the high-temperature phase is low; those who are anovulatory have a single-phase basal body temperature.
3. Prolonged menstrual period: The symptoms of this type of irregular menstruation are mainly manifested as a normal menstrual cycle, prolonged menstrual period, a menstrual period of more than 7 days, or even 2 weeks. People with inflammation usually have lower abdomen pain, worsen menstrual period, and usually have a lot of leucorrhea, which is yellow or yellow-white, thick in texture, and smelly. Patients with luteal insufficiency also have heavy menstrual flow; those with prolonged endometrium repair still have a small amount of persistent vaginal bleeding after a normal menstrual period.
4. Irregular menstruation: Menstruation is advanced or delayed, and the cycle is shorter than 21 days or longer than 35 days.
The impact of menstrual disorders on fertility
Will menstrual disorders affect fertility? Menstrual disorders can be divided into two categories, one is anovulatory menstrual disorders; the other is ovulatory menstrual disorders. Anovulatory menstrual disorders are infertile because they do not ovulate, and ovulatory menstrual disorders may be infertile or prone to miscarriage in early pregnancy due to abnormal luteal function although ovulation occurs. Both types of menstrual disorders may return to normal after treatment Menstruation and pregnancy.
Chinese medicine treatment
Sophora japonicus 4-5 grams, soak in water instead of tea.
Treatment methods for menstrual disorders
1. It is advisable to invigorate blood and regulate menstruation during the winter season. You can use 500g mutton, 25g each of Astragalus, Codonopsis, Angelica and 50g ginger. Wash the lamb and ginger and cut into pieces, wrap the medicine in a cloth, and put an appropriate amount of water in the casserole. After the fire is boiled, change to simmer for 2 hours, remove the dregs, and season the food. After menstruation in winter, take it once a day for 3 to 5 days.
2. It is advisable to replenish qi and blood in the winter season. You can use 1 black-bone chicken after the beginning of winter, 9g each of angelica, astragalus, and poria, wash the chicken, put the medicine into the chicken belly and suture it with thread, put it in a casserole and cook it thoroughly, To remove the medicine residue. After seasoning, eat meat and drink soup, and take it in 2 doses. Take 1 dose a day before menstruation, and take 3 to 5 doses per menstrual cycle.
3. 10 grams each of angelica and ginger, 100 grams of lamb slices, add water and cook, add salt after cooking, drink soup and eat meat.
4. Diet and recuperation
First of all, the diet in the week before menstrual cramps should be light and eat more digestible and nutritious foods. There are also green leafy vegetables and fruits. Drink more water to keep the stool smooth and reduce pelvic congestion. Director Hu, a gynecologist, reminded female friends that appetizing and digestible foods include dates, noodles, and barley porridge.
Secondly, during menstruation, you can eat more fruits, but not all fruits can be eaten, such as cold foods such as pears, bananas, persimmons, mangoes, watermelons, kiwis, etc. You must stay away during menstruation. , Apples, figs, strawberries, tomatoes, etc., while oranges, peaches, cherries, dates and other warm foods can be eaten more during menstruation.
The last is the end of menstruation. Don’t think that you can eat hot pepper unscrupulously at the end of menstruation. Care after menstruation is also very important. Because of the large amount of bleeding during menstruation, female friends can replenish vitamin C after menstruation. The important role of vitamin C is to promote The blood-generating function is used to assist in the treatment of iron deficiency anemia. Eat more red dates, fungus and other qi and blood foods.
Self-massage for menstrual disorders
First take the supine position, first rub the Qihai acupoint on the abdomen (midline before the body, 1 inch and a half below the umbilicus) with the right hand of the fish for about 1 minute, and then press the Sanyinjiao acupoints on both lower limbs with the right thumb on the ribbed surface. Press each point for one minute, and finally massage the lower abdomen with one palm for about one minute.
Then change to the prone position, first use the palms of both hands to repeatedly massage the lumbosacral area up and down for 2 minutes, and then press the Shenshu, Mingmen, and Bali points in sequence with the thumbs of both hands for 30 minutes. Finally, use both hands and five fingers to lift both Shenshu points 3 times at the same time. Surgery completed.